The Max Rubner Conference 2013 will give an update on the latest developments on:
• Milk constituents, including nutrients and steroid hormones
• Impact of feeding, milking, and processing on nutritionally relevant
• Epidemiological evidence on health effects
• Human intervention studies on health effects
• Mechanisms of potential beneficial/adverse health effects
During a final panel discussion experts will discuss the findings of the Conference and elaborate future strategies for public health recommendations on the consumption of milk and dairy products.